HOPE project's lead partner, City of Seinäjoki in South Ostrobothnia (Finland), will host the first webinar of the partnership. Entitled 'Good practices on inclusive Societies through multi-professional and multi-sectoral Collaboration', the webinar will be moderated by Dr Jari Kolehmainen from Tampere University, on the 14th of June, from 12:00 to 14:00 CEST. With this first session, the HOPE partners aim to:
• acknowledge different dimensions like (un)employment, inclusivity, wellbeing and health which are closely connected and influenced the wellbeing of individuals.
• understand and develop multi-professional and multi-organizational approaches and solutions to support wellbeing, inclusion, employment, and entrepreneurship.
• learn about entrepreneurial activities, especially among the people at working age or those approaching it and to learn about social entrepreneurship and digital opportunities to decrease isolation and enhance inclusivity.
• learn and modify / improve / renew horizontal policies supporting inclusive societies.
• be able to perform self-assessment and reflection through the social economy missions (workshops) and share good practices in the follow-up webinar.