HOPE project partner, City of Maribor in Slovenia, will host the second webinar of the partnership. Entitled 'Good practices on Social Entrepreneurship and Digital Opportunities', the webinar will be moderated by Klemen Risto Bizjak, on the 24th of November, from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST. With this second session, the HOPE partners aim to:
• acknowledge different dimensions like (un)employment, inclusivity, wellbeing and health which are closely connected and influenced the wellbeing of individuals.
• understand and develop multi-professional and multi-organizational approaches and solutions to support wellbeing, inclusion, employment, and entrepreneurship.
• learn about entrepreneurial activities, especially among the people at working age or those approaching it and to learn about social entrepreneurship and digital opportunities to decrease isolation and enhance inclusivity.
• learn and modify / improve / renew horizontal policies supporting inclusive societies.
• be able to perform self-assessment and reflection through the social economy missions (workshops) and share good practices in the follow-up webinar.