HOPE project partner, Derry City and Strabane in North Ireland, will host the third webinar of the partnership. Entitled 'Inclusive Societies supported by Horizontal Policies ', on the 16th of December. With this last session, the HOPE partners aim to:
• acknowledge different dimensions like (un)employment, inclusivity, wellbeing and health which are closely connected and influenced the wellbeing of individuals.
• understand and develop multi-professional and multi-organizational approaches and solutions to support wellbeing, inclusion, employment, and entrepreneurship.
• learn about entrepreneurial activities, especially among the people at working age or those approaching it and to learn about social entrepreneurship and digital opportunities to decrease isolation and enhance inclusivity.
• learn and modify / improve / renew horizontal policies supporting inclusive societies.
• be able to perform self-assessment and reflection through the social economy missions (workshops) and share good practices in the follow-up webinar.